With inches upon inches of rain and raging winds, Hurricane Harvey has brought tremendous devastation to the citizens of the state of Texas. The flooding has caused unprecedented loss, leaving people without shelter, food and water. FEMA expects more than 450,000 residents to apply for disaster assistance. Please join Handex and its employees in providing assistance to the victims of Hurricane Harvey. Below are a number of resources that anyone can donate to:
- Americares: For every $10 that is donated, Americares provides $200 in aid.
- American Red Cross: Help American Red Cross keep shelters open and supplies coming.
- Salvation Army: Help keep the Salvation Army on the front lines to help individuals affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Catholic Charities USA: Catholic Charities will provide care and assistance to the victims of the hurricane.
- All Hands Volunteers: Help mobilize All Hands Volunteers to respond to and support the victims of Harvey.
- Global Giving: Global Giving is the largest crowdsourcing community. Donations will help the survivors of Hurricane Harvey.
- Greater Houston Community Foundation: Mayor Turner has established the Hurricane Relief Fund to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.