Training is as important to the employee as it is to the overall health of the organization. The right training can make the difference between meeting and exceeding expectations. So don’t just train your employees, educate them. Training should be ongoing using the most current information that is relevant to the job task.
How the Employee Benefits
- Safety training empowers employees to be confident in their daily tasks and decision making.
- Employee turnover is reduced
- A knowledgeable well trained team works efficiently
- Safety expertise boosts employee confidence and instills a sense a pride
- Safety training and knowledge empowers employees to exercise stop work authority
How the Company Benefits
- An investment in training can reduce work related losses (injuries and accidents)
- Insurance costs decrease
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is lower
- More efficient and knowledgeable workforce
- Work is of a higher quality and caliber due knowledge based decisions
- A well trained staff enables a company to operate proactively to prevent loss instead of reacting after a loss occurs.
- Handex doesn’t provide health and safety training because we are legally obligated, we do it because we want a knowledgeable team that is happy, healthy and safe.